Get Up and Go

Leave a Comment
As much as I love makeup and looking good every day sometimes I just don't have the time or quite frankly the energy. Today's look was created in five minutes using minimal products to create a minimalist, natural look.

Batiste XXL Volume | Hoola Benefit | Chelsea Boutique Brow Brush | 
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker in ‘Half Naked’ | Carmex Cherry |
L’Oréal Volume Million Lashes in ‘Extra Black’ |Botanics Radiance 
Balm All Bright | Maybelline Super Stay 24H Concealer Correcteur 
in ‘Light Beige 2’ | Benefit Brow Zings in ‘Dark’ | Real Techniques 
Miracle Complexion Sponge |Garnier BB Cream + Blur in ‘Medium’ | 
Mac Blush in ‘Pinch Me’ | Barry M Blush Brush |



I began with moisturizing using the Botanics balm. I then went over any darker areas and small blemishes with the Maybelline concealer, as well as small amounts down the middle of my nose and the highest part of my check. I then blend it all with the beauty blender and finish the base by applying Garnier BB cream all over. I then used benefit hoola to create subtle definition using the " 3 and E" method as its the quickest, as well as using the excess on the brush to contour my nose. I then use some of the mac blusher to add some colour although due to bad lighting and using an iPhone front camera you can't really see it :(

Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner Pencil - BlackI then use the browzings by benefit to fill in my brows and lined my eyes with Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner, (which I forgot to photograph above,oops) and used two coats of volume
million lashes. For this quick simple look I just used Carmex lip balm and lip gloss to finish the look.

My hair had been washed and left to dry naturally the day before so hadn't been styled. It was then put in a bun and into a shower-cap whilst I showered earlier as I do not like washing my hair everyday. For this quick 5 minute look I just took it down and brushed it.
 I then used batiste to give it some life and was good to go. Below is the before and after pics!

Not the best photos but you can see the subtle differences

This post was purposely meant to be short and sweet and therefore I am not reviewing any of the products just giving a quick overview of how I create a quick casual look. Although this post was fun to do and a challenge I normally take half hour at the least to get ready during the day and an hour and a half for a night out. This look is for those with exam stress and going to the library or just popping to the shops but don't have the confidence to walk out bare faced. This is just the first of many more beauty related blog posts ( I hope!)
All photos are unedited but may look slightly different
due to lighting and bad camera quality







" I said I'd be 5 minutes, stop calling me every half hour"


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow