What I Wear To Bed

8 comments
Hellooo Everyone!
So today's blog post is a bit different for me because I was actually approached by a company to write this post! Now its exciting enough for any new blogger when they receive comments on their posts or receive more followers but it's different kind of excitement when you start receiving emails from companies telling you that they enjoyed reading your blog and want to work with you! So a representative from Casper emailed me asking whether I would be interested in writing a post on 'What I wear to bed' and at first I was dubious as to whether I should accept. Although I have accepted PR gifts in return for review previously (which you can see here and here), my blog generally is just for my personal enjoyment and a way to express my own beliefs. However this particular request had left me thinking, what do I wear to bed?
Honestly, I have never really given it much thought. My Bed and I share a very close and intimate companionship. When I went off to university we spent many many hours together and often there were many mornings I would awake in the clothes I had worn the day/night before - shameful, but true. I do have a few pyjama top and bottom combos from Primark and my all time favourite thing to wear to bed is a large oversize Drake t-shirt that I occasionally pair with shorts if and when I can be bothered. After graduating and returning home my bed and I became almost inseparable. However this resulted in a further neglect of my nightly appearance as I took our relationship for advantage. But now that many of my hours have been stripped from me as I have entered cold harsh reality of a concept called work it's time for me to start making an effort to make the small moments we still share together as special as possible. Although I will still resort back to my beloved Drake T-shirt often here are a few other pyjamas that caught my eye.

Asos £89
 SO I Literally fell in love with this hoodie top until I saw the price. As adorable as it is I don't think I'm that much of a baller to be spending 90 odd quid on some pyjamas (but that is the goal). If anyone has seen something similar for a quarter of the price tag you must let me know!


Asos £21 each

One of the more affordable night wear on asos I just love oversize tops as pyjamas as they are so comfortable and freeing. Also just another note, I never wear a bra to bed and if you do then you should stop immediately! One, I don't understand why anyone would, they are so uncomfortable and secondly it's just not good for you! People claim that if they wear one to bed it will stop sagging but I definitely do not have that problem and I'd rather have a good nights sleep tbh.

F&F - £14
I think I am just going to have to buy this. It looks suuuuper cosy and cute I mean come on how can I not?!

I have to say I have really enjoyed writing this post and it was nice to do something that I may have no previously thought of doing. However I was happy to do it as I was able to write the post in a way that I enjoy and still express my personal thoughts. I also will be redecorating my room shortly and getting a new bed so may consider a Casper mattress as they claim to be "obsessively engineered mattress at a shockingly fair price"

withloveAmrit 

Just to clarify that although I was given the title 'What to wear to bed' by Casper, all thoughts feelings and ideas were purely my own. This post is not sponsored and I will receive no money for any purchases made as a result of this blog post.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments:

  1. yay! these are so cuuute! i love to wear something nice to bed as well, that sometimes makes the sleep even better :) however silly that sounds :)
    Vaida @ www.donttellanyone.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am going to start and making bed times special and I probably will sleep a lot better :) x

      Delete
  2. Love what you have picked out! I am definitely queen of naps too haha!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love my naps so much. It's hard now that I work full time :(

      Delete
  3. Hi, I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award, you can find more info here http://amysmakeupplace.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. pijamas should be comfy for sure! this one look girly and cozy at the same time! perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these looks, I love being comfy in bed too :)

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow